About the business:
We design and maintain gardens for a variety of discerning clients across London.
We’re a small business but strive to offer the very best gardening and customer service to our clients.
– General administrative duties
– Client liaison and management of our gardening schedule
– Supplier liaison – Products and materials procurement
– Financial activities including invoicing, supplier payments and accountant liaison
– Providing general support to Piers and the gardening team
– Super organised with an excellent customer-facing approach
– Strong abilities and proficiency with all the major PC and Microsoft packages
– A strong initiative for efficiency and operational systems
– Experience within the horticultural industry, plant knowledge
– Garden design experience
– Gardening / landscaping experience
– Part time* / 3 days a week in our Battersea office
– Occasional remote/ working from home available
*A Full time / hybrid role will be negotiable for someone with gardening / garden design skills.
– From £30,000 depending on experience
– Please email us on email@example.com with a cover letter and supporting C